I had a doctors appointment today, and we heard our baby's heart beat for the first time! It was such a special moment for us. We feel so blessed to have this little life in me. I think it really doesnt become real till you hear that fast heart beat and then it hits you, "We are really having a baby"!!! We cant wait to have our first ultrasound.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Blog Archive
- April (1)
- February (2)
- January (3)
- November (3)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (1)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (2)
- December (3)
- November (6)
- October (8)
- September (4)
- August (1)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- January (2)
- November (2)
- October (3)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (1)
- April (4)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (2)
- December (2)
- November (2)
3 comments:
that is great guys. We are happy for you and your new baby. I hope that all is well
The Dr appts, and ultrasounds are always fun! So excited for you guys, hope you're feeling better!
I am so excited for you both! Being pregnant is hard, but so worth it! Love ya.
Post a Comment