Friday, December 18, 2009

Tate's a Cutie!!

Here are some recent pics of our little guy. He got his second tooth and is rolling around everywhere!!The other day he rolled to our Christmas tree and almost tipped it over!Stinker!!
Still drooling alot but his gums are all red so its only a matter of time till the other teeth come in.
He loves giving mommy and daddy kisses, ( its more like I'm going to suck and "bite" of your cheeks! But its super sweet.
He learned to give Hi-5's !!
He has learned the "If I through my toys on the floor mommy, daddy or grandma will pick it up over and over again, He loves that game!! Also he has learned that if he "coughs" (its a fake cough) he gets our attention!!
He is a cutie he has a fun personality and is a sweetheart boy!!




1 comments:

Brooke said...

I can't believe he has 2 teeth and more on the way. It's crazy how fast time goes. We need to get together during the break. The past few days have been crazy with our husbands huh? I'm so glad we didn't get it.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive