Our little guy is getting so big!! We had his 15 month appointment this week and everything looks good.
He is a wonderful blessing in our life, Garrett and I are having so much fun watching him grow and learn everyday.
here are his stats:
Weight: 24 lbs 6 ounces (90%)
Height: 33 inches (95%)
It is true what they say " Little kids are sponges".
He has always been a "talker" but now to hear him actually say words that we are teaching him is awesome.
Tate's words: Mama ( sweetly) & Mom ( very demanding), Dada & Dad, Gama (grandma). up, down, sit (when he says it, it
sounds like a bad word he says it with shh sound). He says Hot ( when his food is hot or when we get in the car and it's hot) and
he knows how to ask for more( Maw).
Bauw (ball). touch, hush(loves to say it to dogs that are barking), what?( I ask him "what"!! when he calls for me, so
sometimes when I call for him, he says "what!?", vovo (which is grandma in Portuguese),
Hi (loves to say hi to us all the time) and when he looks in the mirror and sees himself he says Hi, Tate!! and some times he says Hi Sue! (he hears daddy say it).
Done and Out ( when he is done eating or wants to get out of the bath tub).
Says "apple" and pretends he is eating it, says Cookie and Cool!!
He knows farm animal sounds and loves his animal book, loves books period. We taught him the funniest thing we were looking at a animal book and there was a shark and I taught him to make the sound on the movie "JAWS" when the shark is getting close it's so funny because now every time he sees a shark he makes the sound.
Loves to play with his cars, it's so cute because he makes the car sounds so well, better then I do. I think little boys have that noise ability built in them.
He says Moon points at it and says trees points at it!!
Says Go and points at us to go!!
Loves music , sings and dances, it's cute the little toddler dance that has no rhythm.
He is climbing on everything, goes up and down stairs on his own (on his belly).
I can go on and on about all the wonderful things he does but I'm pretty sure it would be border line braging!!
Ha ha I love my Tate!!
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Our Big Boy!!
Posted by Garrett and Sue at 2:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Blog Archive
- April (1)
- February (2)
- January (3)
- November (3)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (1)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (2)
- December (3)
- November (6)
- October (8)
- September (4)
- August (1)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- January (2)
- November (2)
- October (3)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (1)
- April (4)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (2)
- December (2)
- November (2)
1 comments:
Wow he is talking a lot since I last saw him! How is Garrett liking his job? Keep us updated.
Post a Comment