Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Major Up-to-Date.

It's been a while since I've blogged but here are a few updates and fun things we've done in the last month or so!!

We are all doing great just busy with family life. Tate is as always super cute, he is a talker and loves to run everywhere he has a lot of energy just like daddy. He just got one of his I-tooth in so that wasn't fun a few nights of waking up and crying but it seams that he is doing good now. And he is sleeping all night long in his own bed which is sooooo nice!!


Halloween!! So for Halloween Tate and Garrett were Garden Gnomes and I was the Gardner. It was fun we Had a blast at our ward's Halloween party and Tate got to go Trick - or - treating and he loved bowling with a pumpkin.






Taking a ride in daddy's new tool bag!! Can you tell he loved it!! Look at that cute smile!!


Family picnic in the park. Cute pic with mommy!!



Tate LOVES fruits and veggies. Here he is eating a apple and picking grapes in grandma's back yard!!



I made fresh French Bread!! It was soooo yummy!! It took a couple of batches to get it perfect!!


Tate learned to go down the slide he loves it!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

love the idea for your costumes. I wish matt would dress up so we could do a family theme. we need to get together for another play date soon. Our boys would play so well together now that they are older (I'm talking about both sets of boys) :O

Lorraine said...

I love the costumes, they are so cute!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive