



It was such a proud moment for me, my hubby graduated from UVU. It feels great to see the result of his hard work.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Garrett's Graduation
Posted by Garrett and Sue at 9:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Blog Archive
- April (1)
- February (2)
- January (3)
- November (3)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (1)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (2)
- December (3)
- November (6)
- October (8)
- September (4)
- August (1)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- January (2)
- November (2)
- October (3)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (1)
- April (4)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (2)
- December (2)
- November (2)
4 comments:
Way to go you guys! By the way when are we all going to get together again. That was a good time. Let's plan something.
Congrats, that's so exciting!
Garrett!!!!!!!!HI!!!!!! How are you??? Congrats on the graduation! I haven't seen you since I think highschool. Just wanted to say hi!!!!!
Hi Sue, I just was friends with your husband in highschool, I know I do my blog and I have to tell my hubb when old friends find him and write, so I thought I'd just tell you who I was!
My name was Ashley Linford before.ANyways...
O MY GOSH I am so proud of you Garret. I can't belive that you are done wow. So miss the two of you how the heck are you. I don't even know that you had a blog. We all need to get together soon. Love your guts
Shadna The panda
Post a Comment