For our 3rd anniversary we just hung out around here, we went to breakfast at Mimi's Cafe and just went shopping and I made Garrett go see "Made of Honor" with me. Anyway one more year and we are loving every moment of it the hard timeS, the silly tiffs and of coarse the fun we have together!!
Hooray for Us!!!
Friday, May 23, 2008
Our 3rd Anniversary
Posted by Garrett and Sue at 11:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Blog Archive
- April (1)
- February (2)
- January (3)
- November (3)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (1)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (2)
- December (3)
- November (6)
- October (8)
- September (4)
- August (1)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- January (2)
- November (2)
- October (3)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (1)
- April (4)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (2)
- December (2)
- November (2)
2 comments:
Happy 3rd anniversary! I can't believe that!
Wow, 3 years! Sue, it's Ashley Pead. How are you guys? I just read about your scary moment with the surgery. I am SO happy to hear that all is well. We need to do lunch soon! Visit our blog at http://www.timashleypead.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment