
So I am teaching a cooking class on Brazilian food at the Little Theater at the Orem Maceys. I'm really excited and really scared at the same time. If anyone wants to come its free! It will be on March 5th @ 7pm.
Anyone have any sugetstions on a certain dish I should teach let me know so far I've hit a wall, there are so many good dishes I dont know where to start.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Cooking Class
Posted by Garrett and Sue at 8:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Blog Archive
- April (1)
- February (2)
- January (3)
- November (3)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (1)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (2)
- December (3)
- November (6)
- October (8)
- September (4)
- August (1)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- January (2)
- November (2)
- October (3)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (1)
- April (4)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (2)
- December (2)
- November (2)
2 comments:
sounds like fun! I totally want to come. I need to start cooking and what a fun way to learn. Keep me posted
It is about time. I am so excited I will so be there. And yes I do have a list. sorry if I spell them wrong
coxinha
brigideiro
stroganof
pastels
Post a Comment