Thursday, March 12, 2009

Prego Belly & Weird Dreams!!!


OK so I'm at 29 weeks and I thought I would post a picture of my belly. People keep saying I'm tiny but I don't feel that way!!! Anyway my doctor says that I'm actually measuring big!!


Anyway I had my first weird baby dream last night. So in my dream I'm in bed Garrett is right next to me sleeping and I'm just looking at my belly talking to Tate and he is kicking, all of the sudden I feel him kick my right side so I put my hand there and I can feel his little fingers and his little hand then I say " Oh Hi baby you giving mommy a high 5!" and as soon as I say that his whole arm pops out of my belly and of course I'm in shock!! Before I know it my belly starts to rip, yes rip open and the rest of his cute body pops out and I'm screaming my head off trying to get Tate to breath and Garrett is fast asleep doesn't even move and I'm thinking this is not right this is not how his supposed to come out!!

That's when I wake up sweating from head to toe!! Anyone dare to analize my dream?

1 comments:

k street said...

You look so cute!! Im sending you out the stuff this week. Ive been so busy. My husband left for afganistan. My new blog is deanandleslie.blogspot.com I still have to put more pictures up.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive