







So I deciced I wanted to make something for my baby with my own two hands. Birb clothes sounded pretty simple and non-time consuming, was I wrong!!! Anyway after about a month here are the results. They are not perfect but they are going to have throw up on them half the time so I'm not to worried.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Birb Clothes
Posted by Garrett and Sue at 11:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Blog Archive
- April (1)
- February (2)
- January (3)
- November (3)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (1)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (2)
- December (3)
- November (6)
- October (8)
- September (4)
- August (1)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- January (2)
- November (2)
- October (3)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (1)
- April (4)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (2)
- December (2)
- November (2)
2 comments:
Cute burp cloths Sue, I'm impressed!
those are so cute. How fun that you are making those. I love them
Post a Comment