Saturday, May 2, 2009

Baby Shower Pics!

I had a baby shower on April 25th. It was a lot of fun. Thank you for those who showed up even though it was poring rain!! I wish I' d taken more pitures with family and friends but as most of you know I'm not very good with this kind of stuff I get very nervous around alot of people. I would like to thank my mom for the coxinhas and the pack & play. And my mother- in-law (Mama Larsen) for being such a good host and opening her home to everyone!! She is the best!!

Anyway here are a few pics!!





1 comments:

shanda said...

I am so glad that I got to be a part of this special day with you. I am so excited for the two of you. I can't wait till he gets here.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive