Here is our handsome little guy!!! He was born May 16, 2009 at 3:47pm. He weighed 7lbs 6oz and was 19 inches long. He came with a head full of hair (which explains all my heartburn). He's a chillax baby, and really only cries when he's cold or diaper being changed. He looks just like daddy but has his mommas skin tone, and hair color. We love him soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much and are very grateful that we've been blessed with such a healthy and beautiful child. 




Friday, May 22, 2009
Baby Tate..Healthy, Happy and looks just like Daddy!!
Posted by Garrett and Sue at 4:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Blog Archive
- April (1)
- February (2)
- January (3)
- November (3)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (1)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (2)
- December (3)
- November (6)
- October (8)
- September (4)
- August (1)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- January (2)
- November (2)
- October (3)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (1)
- April (4)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (2)
- December (2)
- November (2)
4 comments:
o my gosh you have a kid that is just crazy. He us so so cute. I am so happy for you guys
Congrats girl! I am so excited for you and Garrett becoming parents. I hope everything is well for you all! Kisses:)
I LOVE the one with his eyes open-can't wait to meet him.
He is adorable. I hope all is still going well. Isn't it be nice to be done!
Post a Comment