Monday, October 5, 2009

Coupon-ing

Ok so , I'm not very good at coupon-ing ( I get so frustrated) but I'm trying my best. I got a really good deal on Dove Shampoo & Conditioner ( which I love but don't get very often because it's very expensive) .

Rite Aid was having a sale on Dove Shampoo and conditioners Buy 1 get 1 free.

Then I found two coupons in the Sunday paper ;

one was for $1.50 off any Dove conditioner
the other was for $1.00 off any Dove hair product.

So originally the price was $ 4.99 each but I got one free and a total of $2.50 off.

My total was $2.83!!

I know someone out there is laughing at me because I've heard of people paying 0.50 for hair products but I'm really proud of my self!!

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive