
I've stumbled across this work out on Fit TV and its a belly dancing show called Shimmy! and I'm hooked I love the way they film it I love the music,you can actually learn a few moves and get your blood pumping! No one will ever see me making those moves ( I look like a ridiculous nerd) but I thought I would blog about it because its so much fun! Check it out on FitTv.com or you can YouTube it.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
SHIMMY!?!
Posted by Garrett and Sue at 10:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Blog Archive
- April (1)
- February (2)
- January (3)
- November (3)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (1)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (2)
- December (3)
- November (6)
- October (8)
- September (4)
- August (1)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- January (2)
- November (2)
- October (3)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (1)
- April (4)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (2)
- December (2)
- November (2)
0 comments:
Post a Comment