My wonderful hubby was out of commission this weekend he had a horrible chest cold and bad allergies!! Garrett helps me out so much with the baby it was hard not having my "right hand man" around. We even had to kick him out of our room he slept upstairs because we didn't want too risk getting Tate sick Garrett even wore a mask when he was around us!! Hopefully he will get better soon.
On that note I'm sorry to those who we said we would be there for your baby's blessing (Stacey & Jeff - Brooke & Matt), we didn't want to risk getting your little ones sick as well!!
Sunday, October 11, 2009
My "right hand man"!!
Posted by Garrett and Sue at 9:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Blog Archive
- April (1)
- February (2)
- January (3)
- November (3)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (1)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (2)
- December (3)
- November (6)
- October (8)
- September (4)
- August (1)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- January (2)
- November (2)
- October (3)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (1)
- April (4)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (2)
- December (2)
- November (2)
1 comments:
No problem I wasn't feeling that well either.. I hope I don't get Dre sick. Hope Garrett gets well soon
Post a Comment