Monday, November 16, 2009

6 Months!!!!



My baby is 6 month old!!! I can't believe it! Tate is the best little boy, he is such a chilled baby.
He loves to yell from the top of his lungs (that's one of his new tricks), he rolls from side to side and he just figured out to roll from his tummy to his back. He loves his Daddy so much, they play for hours and have some deep "conversations".
He is teething so everything goes into his mouth and the drool is never ending. I love being a mommy!!

Here are his 6 month stats:

Weight= 17Lbs. 50%
Height= 27 1/2 inches 90%

Oh and we finally got him the H1N1 flu shot, I'm relieved because I was so scared he was going to get the swine flu.

1 comments:

Lorraine said...

oh my goodness he is soooo big...I honestly cannot believe how much he has changed in two months. What a cutie!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive