I love my little Tater Tots! He is so cute and has a great personality he is funny and out going just like his daddy. I love being Tate's mommy he is a blessing in my life.
Hanging out with mommy!!
This was funny I had just fed Tate and put him down on the blanket to play while I changed a batch of laundry, I could hear him playing and all of the sudden he was really quite so I went to check on him and this is what I found Tate was out cold snoring.
I LOVE this picture Tate always slides his binky to the side of his mouth, chews on it and babbles away. I've been trying to get a pic of it and I finally got one its not that great but I love it.
We put Tate on his Bumbo while we were getting dinner ready and all of the sudden he started sucking on the side of his little bumbo chair!! We thought is was so funny!!! Came to find out that at this age overly sucking mean he is hungry. It makes sense cuz thats where I always feed him, poor thing!! Now I know better and I'm feeding him a lot more he eats a lot!!
Tate loves to put burp clothes on his face and waits until we do "Pick -a- Boo".
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Tater Tots!!!
Posted by Garrett and Sue at 2:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Blog Archive
- April (1)
- February (2)
- January (3)
- November (3)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (1)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (2)
- December (3)
- November (6)
- October (8)
- September (4)
- August (1)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- January (2)
- November (2)
- October (3)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (1)
- April (4)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (2)
- December (2)
- November (2)
0 comments:
Post a Comment