So the past 3 weeks have been a little crazy alot going on!
My girlfriends took me out to dinner for my B-day. It was great I always have to much fun with these girls it was a blast we always laugh so hard! As you can tell my friend Meli is pregers Yah!! 3rd and last she is having a boy!!
Megan(left), Me and Melissa (right)
We started a tradition that every new years eve ( my B-day) we spend it at my brother in law's house ( Greg). His wife Amy made me a super yummy chocolate birthday cake and of coarse they had to sing Happy Birthday!! I can't believe I'm only a few years away from 30! Yikes!!
This is at my brother in law's place, Tate absolutely loves Ian (left) and Aidan (right), they had so much fun. Cute boyz'
This is Tate's SUPER-COOL-TRICK. He does it when he wants your attention or just to show off he does it at church all the time!!
First week of 2010 and I had a very sick baby! It was just a head cold but it was the first time he had a fever, and because he has such bad eczema he broke out in hives. He just barely got over it this week.
Look at those rosy cheeks, oh and he now feeds himself when we give him treats ( cereal and yogurt melts).
Falling asleep on the floor while watching Mickey Mouse club.
He was such a good boy I would put a cold rag on his forehead to help lower his fever and he would just leave it there didn't even complain. I did make a game out of it, I would make funny noises.
Falling asleep again on the floor, (no worries he had two comforters underneath him so he wasn't cold), he was holding his teddy watching Mickey Mouse and this is how I found him, Isn't he precious!!!
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Posted by Garrett and Sue at 3:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Blog Archive
- April (1)
- February (2)
- January (3)
- November (3)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (1)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (2)
- December (3)
- November (6)
- October (8)
- September (4)
- August (1)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- January (2)
- November (2)
- October (3)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (1)
- April (4)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (2)
- December (2)
- November (2)
1 comments:
Happy Bday girl I am so sorry I did not even know. I hope that you had a fun one. It sure sounds like it. Love the pics of your kid he is no longer a baby. So cute
Post a Comment