I made my own baby food this week and it was a lot easier then I thought and alot cheaper then jarred baby food. This is just the beginning I plan to make alot more, specially now that Tate is starting to eat chunky food. I'm proud of myself, it takes a little time and effort but its worth it. Tate loved it but then again that kid eats anything!!!
Here are some pics:
I made Sweet Potatoes, Acorn Squash, Spaghetti Squash and carrots.
Squashes and sweet potatoes were baked in the oven and peeled.
Carrots steam cooking.
Handy dandy food processor.
All the veggies whipped and processed.
Then I put them in ice trays and let them freeze for about 18 hours.
Finished product.
I also made pasta.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Baby Food!
Posted by Garrett and Sue at 2:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Blog Archive
- April (1)
- February (2)
- January (3)
- November (3)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (1)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (2)
- December (3)
- November (6)
- October (8)
- September (4)
- August (1)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- January (2)
- November (2)
- October (3)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (1)
- April (4)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (2)
- December (2)
- November (2)
1 comments:
Hi Sue, That's cool that you have made his food like that. I've made baby food, but not with too much effort. Way to go. Tate sure is a cutie!
Post a Comment