Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mr. Tate is 9 months old!!

I can't beleive my baby is 9 months old.
He is such a blessing in our lives. I love watching him learn and grow every day.

We went for his 9 month check up and he is doing great!!

His stats:

Height= 30 1/4 inches long. 91%
Weight= 21 Lbs. 50%

I'm pretty sure all 9 month olds can do these things but for me he is a little geniouse and everything he does is awesome.

Learned to sit up all by himself.
He is crawling all over the place ( I can't keep up).
Loves to be chased he takes off and giggles.
Wants to get under the couch and our bed.
loves little forts, he has a tunnel that he loves to sit in and just play but it's getting small.
Loves to open drawers and cupards and take everything out.
Is very curiouse about the stairs (going up!) and tries to pull himself up on the first step.
Feeds himself cheerios, snack,wants to grab the spoon and be a big boy.
Wants to eat what ever mommy and daddy are eating (he's a little pig!!).
Is imitating sounds that we make, he humms and "sings".
learned to make a smaking sound with his mouth.
Laughs when people around him laughs.
Says" Mama " and "Dada".
Learned to make a funny face from daddy.
Loves bath time and has learned to splash. (loves splashing).
Learned to shake his head for "NO", does it when he doesn't want to go to sleep or he is done eating.
learned what the doggie says: "woof woof" but he says "Oof Oof"
Has a very fake cry when he wants something.
Does his "SUPER-COOL-TRICK" when he wants attention. specially in church.
Loves to "wrestle with daddy" and makes the same noise daddy does when wrestling.

There's so many more things he does, it seams that everyday he learns something new and I am truelly blessed to be able to be with him everyday. Life is great I love being a mommy and even when I put him to sleep I miss him. I absolutly have the best husband in the world! I love watching him play with our baby boy he is a wonderful daddy, life couldn't get better!!

Here are some pics:










2 comments:

Brooke said...

I can't believe he is 9 months already either. I can't believe all the things he can do. It's crazy to think that Dre will be doing those things in 3 months (hopefully) In no time at all they will be running around together causing trouble I'm sure:) Let's get together soon. I want to try some homemade baby food!!!

shanda said...

I can't belive that you have been a mom for 9months that rocks keep up the good work

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive