Life is busy right now but I love every minute of it, Tate is so mobile. He is 10 months old I can't beleive that he will be 1 year old in two months, time has gone by so fast.
He gets into everything, loves going up the stairs and is determined to get up on the couch( its only a matter of time). He opens drawers and doors, when I'm folding laundry he takes clothing out of the basket, he likes climing over everything! and absolutly loves the dvd/VCR and the directv box because of the buttons, he gets the remotes and starts pushing every button possible he actually got our Tivo to record a whole bunch of stuff! And he loves to "walk" when we hold his hands, I have a feeling once he learns to walk theres no stopping him.
And as always he is still a talker, yap yap yap all day long. Loves laughing with his Daddy they make each other laugh.
I'm looking forward to spring and summer and do lots of fun stuff.
Here are some pics:
Monday, March 15, 2010
I can't keep up!
Posted by Garrett and Sue at 4:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Blog Archive
- April (1)
- February (2)
- January (3)
- November (3)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (1)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (2)
- December (3)
- November (6)
- October (8)
- September (4)
- August (1)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- January (2)
- November (2)
- October (3)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (1)
- April (4)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (2)
- December (2)
- November (2)
3 comments:
congrats on your little boy so cute they grow sooo fast
What a stinkin cutie!!!
O my gosh he is getting so big.
Post a Comment