Monday, April 19, 2010

11 Months!!

My little guy is 11 months old!!! The last year has gone by so fast, I can't believe that next month is Tate's 1st Birthday!! I'm excited but also a Little sad they grow up way to fast, that's why I'm just enjoying the now and all the silly and wonderful things he does because I know he will grow out of it soon.

It's awesome to see his personality come out. He does the Oh O!! games I guess its fun to see mommy pick up the bowl from the floor over and over again. He has learned to "melt" when he doesn't get his way ( MELT= this is when you chid starts "melting" out of your arms to the floor and fake crys).
Oh and he grinds his teeth it drives me crazy!! He has 7 teeth going on 9 maybe 10 those are still working their way out, so the drooling is constent.
Oh and yes, he has learned to scream that very high pitched scream that makes your ears ring.
It's been so much fun and he has been keeping me really busy!! I love it, I love being a mommy!!

Here are some pics:


He loves to walk around with his walker , It's so cute he looks like a little old man walking.


In his car seat (which is way too small for him but we are holding out to put him in his new forward facing car seat). Anyway he is so cute making "raspberries" and every time we get in the car he starts making car noises "brmmmm" "Brmmmm". Don't mind the crumbs on this child he had just had a very yummy cookie!!








Having fun with Daddy!!


Getting into stuff he has no business touching, the stove was child proof!!!


Everyday he has to take out all our DVDs and put them back in again, the cute thing is he looks at each of them almost like he is studying them!!


We house sat for my sister-in-law and this is what I found he took all his clean clothes out of his bags, Naughty, Naughty!!


Super Cool Baby, Look at that handsome man!!


So since we have been giving him "table food" or as we call it "big people food" he has decided he does not want baby food anymore, that's right every time I try to feed him any kind of baby food he spits it right out, Stinker!!!
Anyway he has become the biggest "MUCHER" we cannot be eating anything around this kid he will come up to us and either just stare at you or open his mouth or make as much noise as possible until you give him some food!!




Laundry basket "Super Baby Car", Garrett will tug Tate around in the laundry basket and make car noises, it so cute!! He loves it!!


He love looking at his animal book, and now he can make the animal noises when he sees them.


We have this gate blocking the laundry room, I was doing laundry and when I turned around this is what I found. My baby boy at the gate with his toy keys in his mouth, kinda of reminded me of the dog in Pirates of the Caribbean.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

looking at Tate makes me sad to know that Dre will be there in a moment. I love the stage right now and it's crazy to think that he will be walking and talking and eating adult food soon. It looks like you really do have your hands full. See ya soon!

shanda said...

sounds like you have your hands full. I have never heard of the MELT but I know what you are talking about. I like that one. He looks just like your hubby but with your beautiful skin tone

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive