Friday, May 7, 2010

A lot of 1st's this week...

We had a ot of first time stuff happen this past week or so.

The best one is that I officially have a Toddler that's right my little guy started to take his first steps I'm so proud!! it started out just two steps at a time last Saturday but now he is up to about ten at a time I can't believe it!!! He still wobbles and falls on his bum most of the time.

We got him in his new car seat (facing forward) which kinda scares me but he loves it!!

Oh and we got his first hair cut, his hair was so long and he started getting really frustrated because it started falling on his forehead and in his ears, HA HA!! We took him to this place called COOKIE CUTTERS and he got to sit in a little car that the horn actually honked he loved it!!, it was great he did awesome didn't even cry. He didn't like the buzzer by his ears I think because it tickled.

Everyday he learns something new , it's so amazing to see him grow. I love this little guy so much!!!

After his hair cut he got a balloon, as you can see by his face he loved his balloon.




Right before he got his hair cut!!


This is the before.


He woke up from his morning nap,I went to get him and this is what I found!! He took his pants off!! STINKER!


We put a 30 gallon container at the bottom of the stairs to keep him from crawling up. Well as you can see he found out that he can go over it.


In his new car seat, he is so cute he does car noises every time we go out.



I ask him to "call" daddy so he picks up my phone puts it by his ear and says( in baby talk of coarse) HELLO!!

:

1 comments:

shanda said...

That great. How fun I wish I could sit in a toy car when I get my hair cut

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive