My little guy is one year old. I cannot believe it!! We had a little party for him on Saturday he had so much fun!!
The past year has been so much work and fun, Tate is a blessing in our lives, Garrett and I love this little man so very much, we enjoy him to the fullest. being parents is not the easiest job but it's the most gratifying. I am so grateful that I was blessed with such an amazing family. Life couldn't be better!!
Here are some pics:
May 16th. 2009
a year later...
we had a pinata
Grampa gave him this cool four wheeler.
More gifts... he loved the chair grandma Volpe gave him...
Super cute animals ... and even better on wheels, it made his day...
We had to take his cake away from him after awhile, I got worried that he would get a gut ache. when we did
he "said" ALL DONE!!
Atacking his b-day cake.. Can you say SUGAR RUSH!!!!!!!
My cute birthday boy...
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Tate's 1st Birthday!!
Posted by Garrett and Sue at 10:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Blog Archive
- April (1)
- February (2)
- January (3)
- November (3)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (1)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (2)
- December (3)
- November (6)
- October (8)
- September (4)
- August (1)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- January (2)
- November (2)
- October (3)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (1)
- April (4)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (2)
- December (2)
- November (2)
2 comments:
Sooo cute! I wish we could have been there! Klein and I just looked at the pictures and he seemed to remember Tate. He was smiling and pointing and repeating his name after I said it. We are looking forward to seeing you in July. Love ya!
Looks like so much fun! I didn't know he was walking - that will keep you busy! We want to give him his b-day gift in person when we see you in July, can't wait!
Post a Comment