
This has been the best 5 years of my life, they haven't been always easy but definitely the Best. I married the greatest man, Garrett is everything I ever dreamed of and more. I wake up everyday knowing that I am loved and that I love him so very much. I love seeing him with our baby boy, he is caring, affectionate and fun. Garrett makes me laugh everyday!! I only hope that I can give back to him as much as a get from him. He and Tate are my everything.
I love being married to Garrett!!
I love you sweetheart Happy 5th Anniversary, you make each day an adventure!!
This year we decided to take family pictures as part of our anniversary so we did that on wed May 12th. It was special because it also was Tate's 1 year pics. So Cute!! I will post them when I get them, I'm so excited to see how they turned out. We had so much fun our photographer was awesome.
Also we have a tradition of going to Mimi's Cafe for breakfast and then we have all day to just geek around. Yay!!!
We look so young!!!

Thursday, May 20, 2010
Our 5th Anniversary!!!
Posted by Garrett and Sue at 9:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Blog Archive
- April (1)
- February (2)
- January (3)
- November (3)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (1)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (2)
- December (3)
- November (6)
- October (8)
- September (4)
- August (1)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- January (2)
- November (2)
- October (3)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (1)
- April (4)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (2)
- December (2)
- November (2)
2 comments:
Love the pictures of the newlyweds! Happy 5 years! We celebrate 10 years this September!! Wow! Can't wait to see your new family pictures. Love ya!
ahhhhhhhhhhh so cute
Post a Comment